TWO HIGH STAND ROLL ADJUSTMENT GEAR UNIT
This gear unit has been specially developed for M/s Vishkhapattanam steel plant, Vizag for their medium merchant steel mills in which different types and sizes of sections like C,I,I are rolled from sponge iron billets. These gear boxes are having single input and two output hollow spline shaft where the guide rollers are mounted on which required size and type of the die is mounted to obtain the final section. These type of the gear units are mounted in a series of 10 numbers.
MAIN FEATURES : -
Gear box (Type – 1 ):
Dia 500 roll adjustment gear unit for position P1 and P2.
1st stage center distance 200 mm, ratio 32/1 (2nos.)
Total ratio 1280/1
Output torque for 1 anchor = 58 K-Nm
Material for gear case body is cast steel.
- Dia 30 roll adjustment gear unit for position P1 and P2.
- Ist stage center distance 250 mm,ratio 40/1.
- 2nd stage center distance 340 mm,ratio 32/1.(2 nos)
- Total ratio 1280/1.
- Output torque for I anchor=58 k-Nm.
- Material for gear case body is cast steel.
|wiperdrive© copyright. 2002