ELEVATOR GEAR UNIT
This machine has been specially designed for ELEVATORS / LIFTS where smooth and jerk fewer operations are desired with very low noise level and therefore, comfortable ride is ensured.
Wiperdrive Elevator Gear unit has been developed for carrying 6 to 18 persons.
Applications: Used in elevators.
- Very compact mono block casing made out of case hardened alloy steel.
- Sleek design with low weight.
- Thread ground high speed shaft made out of case hardened alloy shell
- Slow speed pulley shaft made out of high tensile steel to take care of bending and torque transmission.
- Centrifugally cars phosphor bronze wheel of special grade manufactured with dedicated tooling to obtain center contact.
- Fail safe type electro-magnetic shoe break
- Low vibrations due to provision of inline motor mounting provide symmetrical shape.
- Drive pulley construction in two piece i.e. removable sheave bolted with center hub.
- Thurst bearing on high speed shaft to take thrust load in both directions.
- Ease of assembly and dismantling
- Adaptable flange to suit motor mounting
- Rigid construction due to bearing block support.
- Anti wear bronze bushing.
|wiperdrive© copyright. 2002